Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: 12" Alien and Pred images

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Exclamation

    alienpredator 12predator photo 01 dp

    alienpredator 12alien photo 01 dp

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    So cool!

    Anyone want to buy a complete set of Kenner A&Ps?
    (j/k.....I still love them)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    approximate time?

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Not sure, but if it is like all other large figure releases they do, it will come a month after the Alien and Pred line is released.

    I would hope at the same time, but the figure pics were just updated in the toy area from what I can read.

  5. #5
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    They will look great next to 12" Arnie. If only we could get a 12" Endoskeleton.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shimina-himina-hot damn! I just changed my underwear dammit!

    Me no wanna waitey for kickass 12"ers to come out! me wantey now!

  7. #7
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love them. dont mean to sound ungratefull, but I wish they were 18"ers. I know they would cost more which would suck, but with all the large figures I have I wish they were all the same size. Arnie and the TS 12"ers just look a little off next to the 18"ers.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The release schedule has them listed for July.

  10. #10
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar
    This is weird but I'm sure that Alien's not actually on the base, it looks really phopped. DUnno why but it's the front foot thats doing it for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •